Ayshea Ullah has been strength training for the past (almost) 6 years and competing for the past 5 years .
She initially started out doing Crossfit which led her into Powerlifting and then into Strongwoman. She played sport at school and tried to remain as active as possible after leaving school, eventually starting taekwondo in her mid twenties which I kept up until her early 30s. She initially lifted with the IDFPA. During those 2 years she broke many national and international records.
Aysheas achievements include:
- The first woman in Ireland to squat and deadlift 200kg in a tested federation, she has gone on to break those records several times over.
- 3 times Irelands strongest woman
- 2nd strongest woman in Britain 2018
- No.1 ranked female lifter in the AIPO.
- Heaviest raw squat (230)and deadlift (220) and biggest total 540 in Irish history in a tested federation.
- Irish Strongwoman records in the log, axel, deadlift and stones